Astrology is an ancient art that extends WAY beyond your personal horoscopes. The movement and positions of celestial bodies can have a profound impact on your love life, work life, and everything in between! Understanding the patterns of the universe gives you the insight you need to navigate life.
A major part of Astrology is using the movements (transits) and relationships (aspects) of the planets to forecast what will be happening in our lives. Together with your Astrology Birth Chart, www.tarot.com/astrology these astrological events can help us better understand current universal opportunities. Learn more about the planets in Astrology and how they affect YOU!
Use this guide to see where the planets are right now! Click on the transit below to learn more:
- Sun in Libra 9.22.20 – 10.22.20
- Moon in Taurus 10.3.20 – 10.5.20
- Mercury in Scorpio 9.27.20 – 10.27.20
- Venus in Virgo 10.2.20 – 10.27.20
- Mars in Aries 6.27.20 – 1.6.21
- Jupiter in Capricorn 12.2.19 – 12.19.20
- Saturn in Capricorn 7.1.20 – 12.16.20
- Uranus in Taurus 3.6.19 – 7.7.25
- Neptune in Pisces 2.3.12 – 3.30.25
- Pluto in Capricorn 11.26.08 – 3.23.23
This article originally appeared in tarot.com/astrology